* Follow us on Facebook!
* Bible Study Group meets every Monday evening at 6:30 in Horgan Hall.
* Wednesday night Holy Eucharist will be at 5:45 May 3, with Fr. Doug, and will continue every other Wednesday.
* Choir practice is held every Wednesday night at 6:30 in the church.
* Join us this Sunday morning (April 30) at 8:00 (no music) or 10:30 (music) for Holy Eucharist with Fr. Doug Lasiter.
* Sunday School for adults and children begins at 9:30 in Horgan Hall.
* Regular office hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings from 9:00 – 12:00.
* A reprint of the book “The Remarkably Neat Church in the Village of Thibodaux” : An Antebellum History of St. John’s Episcopal Church, is available for purchase. The book was originally published in 1994 as part of the sesquicentennial celebration of St. John’s Episcopal Church, Thibodaux. Its general editor was David D. Plater. Other contributors included Babette Diket, Philip Uzee, Lou Swearingen, Lorraine Wise, Murray Dennis, and Diane Frost. All sale proceeds will be used for church and cemetery purposes.
The purchase price for the book is $20 ($15, plus $5 packaging and mailing). To order a copy, please send a check made out to St. John’s Episcopal Church, 718 Jackson Street, Thibodaux, La. 70301. Please provide a full mailing address and telephone number.
We hope that you enjoy reading this history of the early church, to the creation of which many people contributed.