* Follow us on Facebook!
* Celebrate the Holy Eucharist with us this Sunday morning (January 22) at 8:00 (no music) or 10:30 (music).
* Sunday School for all ages begins at 9:30 in Horgan Hall.
* Wednesday Holy Eucharist will begin at 5:45pm on January 25 and continue every other Wednesday.
* Choir practice is held every Wednesday night at 6:30.
* Office hours this week are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings from 9:00 – 12:00.
* Regular office hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings from 9:00 – 12:00.
* The Annual English Tea will be Saturday, January 28, from 3:00-5:00. Tickets are available for $10. Please contact the church office for more information.
* A reprint of the book “The Remarkably Neat Church in the Village of Thibodaux” : An Antebellum History of St. John’s Episcopal Church, is available for purchase. The book was originally published in 1994 as part of the sesquicentennial celebration of St. John’s Episcopal Church, Thibodaux. Its general editor was David D. Plater. Other contributors included Babette Diket, Philip Uzee, Lou Swearingen, Lorraine Wise, Murray Dennis, and Diane Frost. All sale proceeds will be used for church and cemetery purposes.
The purchase price for the book is $20 ($15, plus $5 packaging and mailing). To order a copy, please send a check made out to St. John’s Episcopal Church, 718 Jackson Street, Thibodaux, La. 70301. Please provide a full mailing address and telephone number.
We hope that you enjoy reading this history of the early church, to the creation of which many people contributed.